Mel B disfrutando tiempo con su hermana Danielle

Danielle Brown, hermana de Mel B, compartió las siguientes fotos junto a la cantante comentando que se hicieron un tratamiento en las cejas juntas:







Ver esta publicación en Instagram

Lastnight me and @officialmelb got our eyebrows done by the talented @lesleywilksuk 👌🏾 My first pamper treatment since having the baby and what a difference it has made,I love them!! I am not one for much beauty and pampering as I find it hard to sit still and get bored,but this was defo worth it,I no longer need to pencil those brows in as they are microbladed and yes it hurt a tiny bit but Melanie reminded me I’ve just gone thru childbirth deal with it 🤣🤣 Can’t recommend Lesley enough this is my 2nd Brow treatment and she is great at tons of other beauty treatments and if your impatient like me she does great quick effective facials too 🙌🏾 Thanks Lesley and thanks for the laughs too 😘xx . . . #eyebrows #microbladed #facials #eyebrowsonfleek #funtimes #pamering #postnatal #sisters #friends #love #life
Una publicación compartida de Danielle Brown (@missdaniellebrown) el
Reactions

Publicar un comentario

0 Comentarios